You are sure to fall in love with the Eifuku area with its lively shopping district in front of the station, the Kanda river with its beautiful greenery, and the quiet Shinto shrines.
You can walk or bike around. It has an affordable price to live in Tokyo and is rich in cultural landmarks. The short train ride, and perfect to avoid crowded trains or noisy town but still able to reach within.
A sharehouse is where you can meet various people regardless of their nationality and gain new experiences. The house is now an artistic house, where the tenants enjoy sharing their creative artworks.
This warm house will give you some countryside vibes. The house features a wide and bright living room with solid wood.
Residents throw weekend parties or simply socialize after work in the living room. The cafe-style kitchen is just the right size for seven people. You can experiment with new dishes there.
This house comes with a fully loaded kitchen, cable TV, large flat-screen TV, wireless internet, washing machine.
At the monthly house meeting led by the house manager, housemates can discuss the distribution of cleaning duties and house rules over dinner. Sometimes another sharehouse will join in. There are two other sharehouses a few minutes away. We can all catch up on each other’s lives. Communication is always possible. There is a LINE group for the housemates and house manager.
- Fully loaded kitchen
- Flat screen TV and gadgets
- Cables and Wireless internet
- Bathrooms and lavatories on both floor
- Spacious back garden
- Washing machine
- Car and bicycle parking space
From nearest stations:
- Eifukucho station 4 min by walk (Keio-Inokashira line);
- Shimotakaido station 10 min by walk (Keio line)
Access to city center:
- Shibuya station 13 min by train;
- Shinjuku station 15 min by train;
- Ikebukuro station 30 min by train
- Convenience stores (5 min walk); 24/7 Seiyu supermarket, restaurants and bars (7 min walk)
|Room number||Availability||Room type||Size(jo)||Rent(yen)|